Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So several people have mentioned the fact that I haven't updated in a while. Here's why: my blog is a place where I can unload. When my heart is full, it's a place for me to be honest, think things through, and tell stories. Recently, each time I think about updating I realize that the events that have stirred my life into a whirlwind would not be wise to put "out there."

For the past month, my life has been one outrageous event after another. Unfortunately, honesty in my writing would be impossible because it would betray confidences, reveal cover-ups, and hurt others.

Until I am once again ready to overflow with stories and ideas worth sharing, my blog will remain silent.

4 comments:

A Peaceful Place said...

Very Well Said, my friend! I've teased you a bit but its all been in good faith! Love ya!

Becca said...

Smart thinking . . . I should try that . . . lol!

Anonymous said...

I love you, Manner!

Anonymous said...

ok...so you should have tons to say since the last blog post. How bout' tellings us stuff with the church, how it's going- how much you love it, how much you miss me, what God is doing... you know that kind of stuff. =)